Sunday, August 10, 2008

Practice Blog post#1

8-10-08 I have begun another blog under a different title. It is the real one I won't mind people reading. I am going to use this one for practice and more private thought. "A secret garden" of sorts. My happy place where no one bothers. Here I can sort things out and be my own shrink. (I hope that goes well). I can also practice the detail bits of how to do all this bloggy stuff.Like how to spell check etc. If you hacked your way in here be kind I'm a newbie. Laugh if you must.just don't put this stuff out with mt pix. Not for me. For my boys.This stuff is forever, no recalls ya know?I could have great great great great kids who find this!! Oh,Oh! look what grammy did!!! Kind of a self warning I guess.
If all is fair in love and war, nothing is fair on the internet. Not Love or War!!

grammy Kim

No comments: